This carrying case can be fitted at the back of your phone and it doesn’t fall of and this case is used for charging the Skybuds earbuds. This carrying case comes as the first disadvantage of the earbuds as this is fitted in the back of the phone and thus making the phone too bulky to be carried and this puts a question mark on whether Skybud is a pocket friendly earbud.
The pricing of the products is fixed at $250 which is really an high price, whereas you can get some more featured or an premium earbuds like Apple or Bragi under $200. Now let’s talk about the sound quality, if you are wearing a wireless earbud what would you feel and what are the features it has! This skybuds is very comfortable when wearing it at first but it feels very uncomfortable while wearing in a long stretch.
The sound quality is quite good compared to its competitors products in the same price range they have a good bass and has a smooth way inside our ears and this earphones does not sound flat. This skybud creates clear and awesome songs and the bass in songs is quite good. The skybud does digital processing which is done by the small sized earbuds which is responsible for giving high quality song and gives us a good feel when hearing an song if you do not want this feature you can turn it off in the Skybuds app and turning this feature off can increase its charge by one hour more.
When the wireless earbuds were introduced the main was to make an active connection between the device and the earbuds and thus pushing the sound quality to the last. Well now we have come a long way of connecting two or more devices and keeping the connection active thus now the sound quality is very important for us now.
The Skybuds is made up entirely plastic type material but it still looks quite simple shiny and smooth in hands and it does not fall of easily. The slim and sleek design is an plus point for this earbuds which is comfortable while wearing and its design prevents it from falling of quickly.
- This Skybuds earphone has excellent sound
- Though the charging case is big still its quite good for the earbuds.
- This Skybuds earphone is very light because of its built quality.
- Overall the earbud is good and still it has to improve its battery life.
- The Bluetooth drops out quite often and disconnects and interrupts your audio.
- The Skybuds earbuds is very uncomfortable while wearing for a long stretch of time.
- The built quality is cheap although it looks like a premium earbud.
- Price of the earbud is very expensive compared to its competitors.